Fwd: Videos from Region 1 Memorial Day weekend Retreat
Sai Ram all,
Please share these links with all the members of your Centers.
Playlist:
SSSIO Region-I Annual Retreat - 2022
>
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwx6yhPFDK0Vbj_6Jp5_VcGdncL0quFOJ
>
> Video Links:
> 2022 05 27 SSSIO Region-I - Annual Retreat - Friday Talk by Dr. Sunder Iyer
> https://youtu.be/zsxEyh3f2vo
>
> 2022 05 28 SSSIO Region-I - Annual Retreat - Saturday Talk by Dr. Jack Feely
> https://youtu.be/J_vwO6SZCO4
>
> 2022 05 29 SSSIO Region-I - Annual Retreat - Sunday Talk by Dr. Sunder Iyer
> https://youtu.be/z0izn-RLrrw
>
> 2022 05 29 SSSIO Region-I - Annual Retreat - Sunday Q&A by Dr. Jack Feely and Dr. Sunder Iyer
> https://youtu.be/b-lOw82OrRg
> In Sai Service
> Bernie
>
> Sent from my iPhone
Please share these links with all the members of your Centers.
Playlist:
SSSIO Region-I Annual Retreat - 2022
>
> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwx6yhPFDK0Vbj_6Jp5_VcGdncL0quFOJ
>
> Video Links:
> 2022 05 27 SSSIO Region-I - Annual Retreat - Friday Talk by Dr. Sunder Iyer
> https://youtu.be/zsxEyh3f2vo
>
> 2022 05 28 SSSIO Region-I - Annual Retreat - Saturday Talk by Dr. Jack Feely
> https://youtu.be/J_vwO6SZCO4
>
> 2022 05 29 SSSIO Region-I - Annual Retreat - Sunday Talk by Dr. Sunder Iyer
> https://youtu.be/z0izn-RLrrw
>
> 2022 05 29 SSSIO Region-I - Annual Retreat - Sunday Q&A by Dr. Jack Feely and Dr. Sunder Iyer
> https://youtu.be/b-lOw82OrRg
> In Sai Service
> Bernie
>
> Sent from my iPhone