Search This Blog

2026 Sathya Sai Balvikas conference

Sairam everyone 
The Sri Sathya Sai Balvikas conference was so inspiring. 3000 delegates showed up plus we had walk ins! To see Kulwanth Hall and Poornachandra up to the brim  with Gurus was stunning and humbling all at once. The conference asserted Bhagwan’s program and its uniqueness and sanctity.I will wait for Supriya to share her Conference experience with you all. It was just amazing.

With the end of this conference, I officially hand over responsibilities to the next NEC. It has been an honor to serve besides you and I want to thank you for all that I have learnt. I know Swami has held my hand throughout. Terms end, His work and certainly Sri Sathya Sai Balvikas will go on as we are all dispensible in God’s great work. 
Wishing you all Bhagwan’s grace and love always. 

I will be leaving this group today. You know where to find me if at all you need me.
Sairam